Years of experience with what doesn't work led us to what does. These Premium Waterproof Mini Wire Connectors are our go-to connector for making secure automotive grade connections with small gauge wires on low power circuits. Order a bunch of these if you're installing LED lighting and/or an M-unit for your build!
These IP67 rated waterproof connectors are the smallest connectors we could find that had all the features we needed. They are rated for 3 amps per contact, which is quite impressive for their size, but means they need to be used on appropriate applications. The kit comes as a complete male and female half including cable seals and terminals, along with spare terminals just in case one rolls off the bench or a crimp doesn't come out right. The cable seals fit 20-22 gauge wire and work perfect with the 22 gauge wire included in our Deluxe m-Unit Wiring Kit
. Mizu P25’s are spec'd for wire gauges 20-22 AWG though we have on occasion been able to squeeze an 18AWG TXL wire in pinch.
Here’s a short list of possible applications.
- Handlebar control wires
- Turn signals, particularly bar end signals
- Seat mounted tail lights or other electrics
- Dash and Gauge wire connections.
- License plate lights
- Keep in mind that these terminals are open-U type and they work best with the correct type of crimp tool.
- Maximum Number of Circuits - 2,3 or 4
- Wire gauge - 20-22AWG
- Current - Maximum per Contact 4.0A
- Max. voltage - 125V
- Temperature Range - Operating -40°C to +105°C
- Flammability - 94V-0
- IP rating - IP67
- Material - Resin Polyester
Download Mizu P25 - Waterproof Mini Connector Application and Assembly Manual Here