We’re extremely excited to release Revival’s first in-house designed and manufactured product - the Type 1 Push Button Switch Housing.
We've used just about all of the other push button switch housings on the market each had elements of their design that we weren’t entirely satisfied with, so we developed our own that have precisely the fit and finish we want for our builds.
These switch housings are are available in either 7/8” (22mm) or 1” (25.4mm), 2 or 3 in-line button configurations, and natural silver or black anodizing, and you have the option of contrasting button colors.
The Type-1 Switch Housings are designed to be the very minimum size necessary for a sleek and minimal aesthetic. They will butt directly up to a grip, perch, or throttle without unsightly gaps and each button is ergonomically located for easy access. Theres a discreet laser etched Revival logo on one side, so you can show your love or simply flip the housing over to butt the logo up against your controls for a clean, non-branded look.
Momentary contact push buttons such as these are intended to be used with a control module like the Motogadget m-Unit Blue, or other latching switch module.
- Machined from billet 6061 aluminum
- Available in either:
- 7/8” (22mm) or 1” (25.4mm)
- 2-button or 3-button configurations
- Anodized and dyed black or natural “as-machined” finish for durability and scratch resistance
- Option for contrast buttons
- 3-button versions arranged vertically in a compact single row for better integration and usability
- Two flush stainless steel M4 mounting screws
- Buttons angled to match the circular shape of grips and throttle tubes
- Laser etched with a subtle Revival logo
- Buttons are IP67 Rated, Momentary Contact, 3amp Rating