The Rover is a field watch designed to be equally adept on land or in water; amphibious. Simple, rugged and reliable, necessities when you are miles from civilization. Like all Seaholm watches, the Rover is shock resistant, water resistant to 200M and anti-magnetic.
Each Rover Field watch comes with a stainless steel bracelet and NATO strap.
Seaholm watches undergo rigorous testing and exceed current standards for shock resistance by 3 times and 7 times for anti-magnetism. Every watch is tested to 125% of the 200m water resistance level.
- MOVEMENT Sellita SW200-1, 26 Jewels, 28,800 bph (4Hz), 38 hour power reserve
- MOVEMENT HOLDER Soft iron, anti-magnetic movement holder with Visco-elastic, anti-shock movement mount.
- CASE 316L Stainless Steel screw down, stainless steel, engraved case back
- CASE DIAMETER 41mm
- CASE HEIGHT 11.6 mm; sapphire crystal height 2.25 mm
- LUG WIDTH 21 mm
- DIAL Each dial is individually numbered metal dial with BGW9 or C3 Super-LumiNova® coated hands numerals, logo and individual number
- CRYSTAL Double-domed, scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- WATER RESISTANCE Water resistant to 20 ATM, 200M
- BRACELET 316L Stainless Steel with solid links and diver’s extension (included)
- NATO STRAP High density, nylon weave NATO Strap with machined 316L steel hardware (included)