It's the little details that push a good build and these spark plug wires are ideal for adding that final touch of style and performance. These wires not only look the part, they are also fully-modern EMI suppressor core wires. With approximately 1K ohm resistance per foot, the spark plug wires effectively control the inductive phase of the spark event and prevent premature electrode wear on your plugs. These will work with any coil that has removable wires (it's a good idea to replace coils with molded in wires after 10-15 years of service, anyways). Each kit will wire a single cylinder; choose multiple kits to fit your particular cylinder configuration. Kit includes 2ft of wire.
Each kit services one cylinder
Grab a Spark Plug Wire Crimper to make connecting the terminals to the wires a snap.
- Unique vintage look cotton braid with accent colors
- Compatible with ALL ignition systems: magnetos, points, CDI, and even EFI and ECU systems requiring EMI suppression
- Modern silicon insulation
- DIY cut and crimp to length allows you to get routing just right
- Included terminals and boots for standard Dyna type coils and standard spark plugs with terminal nuts installed
- 7.8mm diameter
- 1k ohm/ft.
- 24" Spiral wound suppression core
- EPDM Silicone Insulation
- Lacquer covered cotton braided jacket