So you want an LED headlight, but the modern futuristic look of ALL the LED headlights on the market doesn't suit the vintage look of your motorcycle? Well, we finally solved the problem. It's no 'secret' that we have always loved modern LED lighting functionality, but it rarely fits in with a vintage machine's styling. With that in mind, we set out to solve the problem.
We are proud to finally introduce the first vintage-styled glass-lense LED headlight on the market.
This Revival Cycles' exclusive has been years in the making, a high quality, low cost, sealed glass lens LED headlight that maintains a classic aesthetic while offering all the advantages of a modern LED Headlight.
Our Retro-Future 7" headlight has a reliable, bright, wide beam pattern that will cut through the darkness and inspire confidence as you ride! The 10W Low / 20W High LEDs will not draw down your battery capacity as quickly as a standard headlight, even with a weak vintage charging system or time spent riding in the low RPM range. This conservation means that you'll have light and power much longer than with a standard incandescent headlight in comparable conditions.
The best part is that when your bike is parked, the headlight retains the aesthetic of a vintage-style incandescent headlight, and no one will be the wiser.
There is a compromise using the vintage-styled glass lens, as it scatters light in a less concentrated pattern, but the tradeoff is entirely worth it. Did we mention it will likely last longer than your motorcycle? Unlike any incandescent headlight on the market! Win / Win?!
Why is this Awesome?
- It's a 7" headlight with a sealed, actual glass lens mounted to an unassuming satin black powder-coated aluminum housing.
- The shallow depth of the housing will allow it to fit almost any 7" round headlight bucket.
- It doesn't look like a futuristic sci-fi insect's eye.
- Power consumption is approximately a third of similar performing Halogen headlights.
- It has an incredible lifespan; this may be the last headlight you buy for your bike.
- Ultra-bright white 6000K color
- Great light distribution. (It's not the best, but you'll pay 2x the price to get better)
- SAE/DOT approved. (Not E marked)
You should easily be able to install this in most standard 7" headlight buckets, and we will soon be offering an inexpensive universal bucket that you can install as well. Still, for now, we can confirm that it fits into our Lucas 7" Headlight Buckets, modern BMW r NineT models, most Lucas 7" buckets (Triumph, Norton, et al.), and with a bit of cutting, will fit the newer oil/air-cooled Triumphs, and many many more. Please email us if you have any questions.
2D1 High/Low Beam
SAE DOT Certification
Voltage - 12.8
High Beam 22 Watts Max
Low Beam 10 Watts Max
Expected Life Span 15000Hrs