The new, extremely lightweight, high power lithium-ion replacement for your heavy lead/acid battery found in many motorcycles and powersport vehicles. Being the most advanced lithium battery on the market, these batteries come equipped with Antigravity’s new RE-START technology. With up to 2 times the cranking amps of similar sized lead/acid batteries, they still weigh up to 70% less!
These batteries are durable. Not only can they be mounted in any orientation since there aren’t any liquids to spill out, they are shock and vibration resistant.
How to Pick the Right Antigravity Battery for Your Bike
RE-START TECHNOLOGY :
This amazing new technology enables the capability to activate the built in jump-starter using the wireless keyfob. You can also activate the system by pressing the Restart button located on top of the battery. Still not sure what all of this means? If you were to leave your lights on, the Battery Management System that each RE-START battery comes equipped with will put itself into a sleep mode before it is completely drained. This will then enable the battery to have enough energy to restart the without leaving you stranded.
Please select an option from the drop down for more specific details.
1) POWER- Antigravity Batteries are the most powerful battery in the smallest, lightest package that is available today. On average, the Antigravity Battery is 1/2 to 2/3 the size of a lead-acid battery, yet puts out twice the cranking amps. Antigravity batteries are also significantly more powerful than some other lithium batteries on the market.
2) BETTER STARTING- Because of the high power of these batteries you will notice a faster turn-over of the motor, but in addition to that you will have a larger ignition spark due to the fact that the voltage stays much higher than lead-acid on the starting pulse…this aids dramatically in starting the vehicle.
3) LIGHTWEIGHT- Antigravity Batteries are on average 70-80% lighter than the lead-acid battery they replace. When seen in person, the size and weight difference is quite extraordinary. Antigravity Batteries are a fraction of the cost of Titanium or Carbon Fibre, yet offer up 20 times the weight savings of those very expensive products!
4) NO MAINTENANCE- These batteries are no-maintenance batteries… there are no liquids to spill, no trickle charging needed to keep the battery charged (provided there are not parasitic drains occurring)…If your electrical system is functioning properly, and you do not have accessories that drain the battery while your bike is off, you should not have any issues with the battery.
5) NOT DAMAGED BY VIBRATION or HEAT- This is an extremely important point… lead batteries are damaged by vibration and heat, it is one of the causes of early failure in lead-acid batteries. If you have a performance bike or high vibration vehicle like a large twin, the effect is more pronounced. Antigravity Batteries are not affected by vibration!
6) NON-TOXIC- The chemical make-up does not contain highly toxic materials such as acid or lead within the battery.