The Japanese Motorcycle Repair & Restoration Tool Set by Vessel Tools is one of the most concise, yet versatile and robust tool kits we've come across. Definitely a must-have for any tool nerd who loves wrenching on vintage Japanese cars and motorcycles.
These high precision, black point tipped screwdrivers are specially designed for use with JIS (Japanese Industrial Standard) screw heads, but work great with nearly all type of cross point screws.
The included “Megadora” style screwdrivers have a non-slip comfort grip for maximum comfort.
Perhaps the best part of the whole package is the 980 model Impacta Screwdriver. The Impacta driver looks, feels, and can be utilized like a regular old screwdriver, but its actually an impact driven screwdriver thats perfect for removing stripped, rusted, or stuck screws.
Who is Vessel Tools you ask? Founded in 1916, Vessel Tools set out to design and mass produce their very own industrial grade screwdrivers in effort to compete with the massive influx of overseas manufacturers invading their market. Within the first few years, they not only smashed that goal by taking back a signifiant market share in their homeland, but they also became Japans first high volume supplier of work hardy, cost effective tools. Over the past 100 years, they've developed a reputation for producing durable, comfortable tools at a reasonable price for both the novice and seasoned professional alike.
- 6 x 1" Cushioned Grip Stubby Slotted Screwdriver
- #P2 x 1" Cushioned Grip Stubby Cross Point Screwdriver
- 5.5 x 3" Cushioned Grip Slotted Screwdriver
- #P1 x 3" Cushioned Grip Cross Point Screwdriver
- 8 x 6" Cushioned Grip Slotted Screwdriver
- #P2 x 6" Cushioned Grip Cross Point Screwdriver
- #P3 x 6" Cushioned Grip Cross Point Screwdriver
- #P3 x 6" "Impacta" Cross Point Screwdriver