In their day Koni's were competitive suspension renowned for their variable spring rates, rebound adjustment and rebuildable design. In 2001 IKON picked up the mantle and continues production of the classic series, improving them along the way as well as adding several new lines keeping them relevant for the road and vintage racing.
Each set of IKON shocks are tuned to a specific bike using dampers specific to each model that can be then be dialed in using 4 adjustment positions. Progressive springs allow the suspension to maintain proper tension under variable loads allowing for a comfortable ride whether solo or with a passenger and a variable spring seat allows you to compensate for additional load by adjusting ride height to avoid bottoming out on big bumps.
- Please take time to confirm you have made the correct choice for your application prior to ordering, since they are built to specification they are only returnable if there is a manufacturing defect.
- Each set of shocks is built to the customers specifications and may take 3-4 weeks for delivery.
IKON Rear Shock Absorber and Spring assemblies. Sold by the pair.
Many more sizes and configurations available but not listed. Please email email@example.com to order shocks specifically for your motorcycle.
- Max Length 13.35" Min 10.39" Center of Eye to Eye.
- 4 position Externally Adjustable Rebound with just a finger touch
- 3 Position Spring Preload
- Triple Rate Progressive Spring
- Twin Tube Hydraulic Damper
- Only manufacture defects are returnable.
These shocks fit:
|Honda||CB750 F1/ F2||76-80|
|Honda||GL1000 Gold Wing||75-81|
Didn't find the fit you needed? Check our other shock choices.