The iconic work boot that has lasted the test of time is now available for whatever you throw at it. Handmade here in the USA using the finest materials and construction, Whites Boots ensures you’ll be getting the perfect combination of style and practicality.
- Clamp Down Construction (White's Centennial Style) Hand Lasted, Hand Bottomed
- Full Grain Oil Tanned, Water Resistant Leather
- All Leather Construction
- White Upper Thread Stitching
- 7 Iron Leather Shank
- 9 Iron Leather ½ slip
- Brass Hooks & Eyes / Nickel Eyes used in Black & Black R/O
- Built on a 610 Last
- Cushioning Ortholite Footbed
- Natural Edge Stain
- Completely rebuildable & resoleable for years of extended life and value
B, C, E, EE and F widths are available for special order. If you don't see your size available for order or would like to get a special order size, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please expect about 4-6 weeks production time.
White's Boots tend to run a little large, we suggest that you order boots 1/2 size shorter than your normal purchase. If you are concerned about the fit, we recommend that you send in tracings and measurements from White's Foot Measuring Sheet.