The Flats by Seaholm is a chronograph designed for miles of shallow flats. While most chronograph watches use the stopwatch function to determine speed, they've turned the tachymeter scale on its head and adapted the stopwatch function to judge distance. For someone on the flats or in the open expanses of the backcountry, the Flats can be used to calculate the distance of a coming storm.
Water resistant to Diver’s 200M, the Flats watch is a certified dive watch.
Each Flats Chronograph watch comes with a stainless steel bracelet and NATO strap as shown.
- MOVEMENT ETA 2894-2 37 Jewels, 28,800 bph (4Hz), 42 hour power reserve
- MOVEMENT HOLDER Soft iron, anti-magnetic movement holder with Visco-elastic, anti-shock movement mount
- CASE 316L Stainless Steel screw down, stainless steel, engraved case back
- CASE DIAMETER 41mm
- CASE HEIGHT 13.35 mm; sapphire crystal height 2.7 mm
- LUG WIDTH 21 mm
- DIAL Metal dial with C3 Super-LumiNova® coated hands and numerals; telemeter indexed rehaute
- BEZEL Uni-directional 120 click rotating bezel
- CRYSTAL Double-domed, scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- WATER RESISTANCE Water resistant to Diver's 20 ATM, 200M
- BRACELET 316L Stainless Steel with solid links and diver’s extension (included)
- NATO STRAP High density, nylon weave NATO Strap with machined 316L steel hardware (included)