- Constantly monitors the battery without the damaging effects of trickle chargers (a trickle charger will eventually boil dry or overcharge a battery)
- Battery Tender Plus' voltage output compensates for temperature changes, providing additional protection
- Initial charge brings battery to full charge at approximately 14.6V
- After full charge is reached, converts to float charger and monitors battery at 13.2V
- Although a constant charge is being applied to the battery, there is little or no current draw (approx. 100A)
- Periodic maintenance is recommended, but Battery Tender® can monitor a battery for years without the fear of boiling or destroying the battery
- 12V Battery Tender® Plus has fused quick-disconnect rings with a weather cover
NOTE: Earlier model Battery Tenders have a WHITE snap cord connector; later models have a BLACK snap cord connector. These snap cords are NOT interchangeable.