ATWYLD's Two Wheels Overalls are made from some of the most rugged materials known to the world in an unprecedented, fashion-forward form.
Dyneema is an ultra lightweight material that has a tensile strength rated 15 times stronger than carbon steel. It's been used for decades in a myriad of applications including bulletproof vests, armored vehicles and commercial fishing. Dyneema Denim is CE Level 1 approved abrasion resistant and has allowed us to create the Two Wheels Overalls. With a 4.5 second abrasion resistance rating these overalls are, not only stylish and comfortable, but they will protect your skin in case of a slide! The fit is versatile with adjustable shoulder straps and they were designed with enough length to offer the option to roll the cuff for shorter gals. A relaxed fit leaves room for layering the Deploy Armored Leggings underneath for an added layer of impact protection. A flattering fit on a wide variety of body types and pockets galore to store all your snacks. As the weather heats up, the Two Wheels overalls are the perfect piece to take on your summer road trips.
- Made with Dyneema, the strongest denim in the universe, offering single layer protection designed for those warmer riding days.
- Casual straight leg fit overalls with adjustable shoulder straps and zip entry at left side.
- Designed to look good on and off the bike.
- Made of dark indigo Dyneema 13.7oz denim, soft to touch and cool to wear.
- Made with 62% uhmwep fiber (stronger than steel), 38%cotton
- CE en 13595-1 : 2002 level 1 rated
- 4.5 second slide time
- Double weave beam technology, Dyneema fiber in warp and weft direction for 360 degree protection
- Water resistant
- Black oxidized metal hardware.
- Black oxidized metal with logo zipper pull at chest pocket.
- Matte black metal logo shanks at overall buckles.
- Black oxidized YKK metal zipper at side closure topped with hook & eye for extra security.
- Yarn dye stripe 100% cotton pocket lining.