The Model 8791 gives a powerful punch of light down the road, using JS Speaker's state-of-the-art ComfortLite™ in both the high and low beam modes. This additional illumination offers a new level of rider comfort!
JW Speaker's Adaptive 2 Series™ LED Headlight uses proprietary technology and on-board sensors to calculate bank angles on a real-time basis, automatically directing the light array up or down as the motorcycle leans. This additional illumination fills in the gaps to the left or right of the motorcycle that traditional headlights can’t.
The Model 8791 Adaptive 2 utilizes high-quality LEDs, ComfortLite™ high beam optics and adaptive technology to produce a superior beam pattern which dramatically improves rider visiblity and safety. It's heavy-duty, die-cast aluminum housing and state-of-the-art LEDs not only deliver premium performance, but gives the bike a truly unique and modern look.
This Model 8791 series features a custom mounting bracket, allowing them to be mounted as pedestal headlights on applications without typical mounting buckets.
- Pedestal mount for 7″ round (also known as PAR46) motorcycle headlights
- Enhanced visibility using our ComfortLite™ optics on both high and low beam for the FIRST time!
- Rugged durability with heavy-duty, die-cast aluminum housing and state-of-the-art LEDs
- New patent pending design offers a one-of-a-kind look
- Engineered to be dual-compliant (DOT & ECE) fixed headlight, making it 100% street legal anywhere in the world!
- Dual burn high / low beam
The Model 8791 fixed beam pattern LED motorcycle headlight combines a heavy-duty, die-cast aluminum housing, signature solid optics, and state-of-the-art LEDs to provide a sleek look and deliver premium performance! The proprietary solid optics offer enhanced visibility to both riders and other drivers, for a new level of rider comfort.
- (1) 7" Black LED headlight assembly with wiring harness