The NEW Adaptive 2 Series headlights have been improved to feature Adaptive technology when using the high beam, in addition to the low beam. Providing ditch-to-ditch lighting to eliminate dark corners on sharp turns and a punch of light 1,500 feet down the road to give you a safer and more confident ride to master the corners.
JW Speaker's Adaptive 2 Series™ LED Headlight uses proprietary technology and on-board sensors to calculate bank angles on a real-time basis, automatically directing the light array up or down as the motorcycle leans. This additional illumination fills in the gaps to the left or right of the motorcycle that traditional headlights can’t.
The Model 8690 Adaptive 2 utilizes high-quality LEDs, ComfortLite™ high beam optics and adaptive technology to produce a superior beam pattern which dramatically improves rider visiblity and safety. It's heavy-duty, die-cast aluminum housing and state-of-the-art LEDs not only deliver premium performance, but gives the bike a truly unique and modern look.
- Improved to feature adaptive technology with the high beam, in addition to the low beam
- On-board intelligence senses leaning angles when cornering to control light
- Dynamically fills in dark areas while turning
- Plug & play solution for 5.75″ round (also known as PAR46) motorcycle headlight buckets
- Breakthrough improvement in visibility and safety
- DOT & ECE dual-compliant headlight
- Dual Burn™ high & beam optics for extra punch of light
- ComfortLite™ high beams
- DOT and ECE compliant
- (1) Headlight with wiring harness